43 Queen's Way
Ipswich IP3 9EX
New Age Kurling & Boccia
- New Age Kurling is just curling without the ice!
- Boccia is a Paralympic sport which is for people of all abilities
- Improve your strength and mobility
- Reduce your risk of falling
- Improve confidence
- Stay independent
- Get out and meet others in a sociable environment
- And most importantly – have a great time!
- 1.30pm – 3.00pm
To book your place please call us on 01473 345350.
ActivIpswich is a community based sports programme. It is a partnership between ActivLives and Ipswich Borough Council and is funded by the National Lottery as part of Sport England Community Sport Activation Fund.
Our programmes are particularly targeted at those who are 45 years of age and over. We welcome all new participants. Do not worry about your playing standard we are a project that provides for all levels of ability.
The emphasis is very much upon the social as well as the physical benefits that can be gained from getting involved with regular physical activity.
Many of our participants have either a long term health condition and/or a disability (35-40%). We tend to deliver slightly unusual sports in community venues, so please give us a look even you have never thought of yourself as being particularly sporty. You might surprise yourself!