‘Who’s up for a Game?’ Answers
- Which of these sports have been offered by ActivLives as part of our Inclusive Sport Programme since 2016?
Boccia Netball Petanque Swimming Pickleball Gymnastics
Trick question! We’ve offered sessions in all of these at some point!
- What is the white ball in Boccia called?
It’s called the ‘Jack’.
- How many points is a standard game of Badminton played up to?
A standard game is played up to 21 points.
- What is another name for Table Tennis that we use at ActivLives?
- ActivLives is a partner of Special Olympics Suffolk – Which group of people is Special Olympics sport targeted at?
It’s targeted at people with a learning/intellectual disability.
- ActivLives play Short Tennis – what type of court is it played on and with what type of ball?
It’s played on an indoor badminton court, with a lower net and a soft ball.
- ActivLives play Short Mat Bowls in the winter – How long is a Short Mat?
- What is the main rule when playing Walking Football?
- What sport played at ActivLives is an adaption of a Winter Olympics Sport?
New Age Kurling (extra point if you correctly spelt it with a ‘K’ instead of a ‘C’).
- Singles is one format of competitive Boccia – What are the other two?
Pairs (doubles) and teams.
‘Top of the Pops’ Answers
- Which 70’s band was the musical ‘Jersey Boys’ written about?
The Four Seasons (aka Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons)
- Who sand with ‘The Wailers’?
- Which country are ‘ABBA’ from?
- What was the name of Freddie Mercury’s band?
- What colour was The Beatle’s submarine?
“We all live in a YELLOW submarine!”
- Who was the lead singer of ‘The Supremes’?
- ‘Rocket Man’ was a hit song in 1972 by which English singer?
- Which iconic 60’s song by ‘The Mamas and the Papas’ has the lyrics ‘All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey’?
- In 1967, which singer belted out the lyrics ‘R-E-S-P-E-C-T’?
- Which Canadian singer/songwriter sand ‘Don’t it always seem to go that you don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone’?