‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- What is the surname of Alexander Graham, the inventor of the telephone?
- Who wrote The Snowman?
- Which poisonous gas has the formula CO?
- A ships sails are usually made from what?
- What does the ‘A’ stand for in the acronym SAS?
Special ‘AIR’ Service
- In the Bible, how long did Jonah spend in the belly of the great fish?
- What does a numismatist collect?
- How many stars are there on the Australian flag?
- Which part of the face could best be described as a proboscis?
- Which gland in the body creates cortisone?
- What kind of animal is a pangolin?
- An oenophile is a connoisseur of what?
- In which century was Sir Isaac Newton born?
- For which feat of engineering is Joseph Bazalgette best known?
- What is Wednesday Addams middle name in the The Addams Family?
- The word ‘salon’s comes from which language?
- How many sides does heptadecagon have?
- Which public school did Sir Winston Churchill go to?
- What is Europe’s largest port?
Port of Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Which stretch of water separates Anglesey and Wales?
- In which European country was golf created?
- What is Madonna’s middle name?
- Curio is a character in which Shakespeare play?