‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- Who is the Toytown garage-owner in Enid Blyton’s Noddy stories?
- In the film ‘Interview With The Vampire’, who played the vampire being interviewed?
- What or who was St Patrick believe to have expelled from Ireland?
- If you were in the city of Winnipeg, which of Canada’s provinces would you be in?
- If you suffered from Androphobia, what would you be afraid of?
- In Cricket, what does it mean if the umpire raises his forefinger to the batsman?
He is calling him out
- What task were corgi dogs specially bred for?
- What big advance was made in television in the UK in 1967?
The first ever colour TV broadcast
- What song was used by the Labour Party as its General Election campaign song in 1997?
‘Things Can Only Get Better’ by D:Ream
- What is the connection between the sitcom ‘Till Death Us Do Part’ and Tony Blair?
Tony Blair’s father-in-law was a series regular
- How did the commander Jim Lovell communicate that Apollo 13 had mechanical difficulties?
“Houston, we have a problem”
- What Blue Peter regular was found to have been a different sex than originally thought?
Fred the Tortoise
- On a standard computer keyboard, which vowel does NOT appear on the top line of letters? (no cheating!)
- In polo, what is a chukka?
One of the periods when play goes on
- What US State is represented by the initials ‘Ia’? (ia)
- A star of ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ featured in a popular British TV ad; for what?
Gold Blend Coffee (Lovers’ series)
- What does the Statue of Liberty hold in her right hand?
- What currency would you need in Vietnam?
- Mandela got out of jail, Iraq invaded Kuwait and Germany was reunified. What year did this all happen?
- Which butcher’s son rose to power in Tudor England and built Hampton Court as his home?
- What colour do Sikh brides wear on their wedding day?
- Who usually occupies the nave in a church?
- In photography, what does an ISO rating classify?
Photographic film speed
- What priceless find was discovered buried at Sutton Hoo under a large mound of dirt?
An Anglo-Saxon ship burial