‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- Who runs the Kwik-E-Mart in The Simpsons?
- On what film set did Lauren Bacall first meet Humphrey Bogart?
To Have And Have Not
- Who founded Volkswagen in 1937?
German Labour Front – also known as Germany’s Nazi Government
- What do the mistral, the sirocco and the monosoon have in common?
They are winds
- What is the RoSPA?
Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- Who was Jackie Paper’s childhood playmate?
Puff the Magic Dragon
- What school was Billy Bunter a pupil of?
- In women’s gymnastics, the four events are floor, beam, assymmetric bars, and what else?
- What day does Mardi Gras come before?
- Which of the Spice Girls first became a mum?
- Who wrote the book that the movie ‘The Godfather’ was based on?
- How many Formula One championships did Jackie Stewart win?
- What county cricket club’s badge features a Tudor Rose?
- In the song ‘The Devil Went Down To Georgia’, how did the devil compete to win souls?
With fiddle contests
- What would a Scot do with an ashet?
It’s a large plate – so they’d put food on it!
- What Canadian maritime province was the home of Anne of Green Gables?
Prince Edward Island
- What British commander was responsible for the long attrition on the Western Front of WW1?
- What girl group did Louis Nurding first come to fame with?
- What element is there more of than any other in the Earth’s crust?
- Whose Ford Gran Torino was called ‘The Striped Tomato’?
Starsky & Hutch
- What is the smallest country in the world?
- For how long did Victoria reign over us?
- Who played Rosemary in ‘Rosemary’s Baby’?
- What well-known socialist couple founded the LSE?
Sidney & Beatrice Webb