‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- How many of the Walker Brothers trio were actually related?
None of them
- In Dad’s Army, what was Private Fraser’s catchphrase?
‘Doomed, I say…we’re all doomed!’
- Who was Sirhan Sirhan’s famous victim in the 1960s?
- What school of witchcraft and wizardry does Harry Potter attend?
- What animal name is given to Sirius, the brightest star?
The Dog Star
- What is unique about the mythical bird, the phoenix?
It is reborn in fire
- What country first gave women the vote?
- How many points does a player score for a goal in hurling?
- Which of the Twelve Apostles was replaced by Matthias?
- How did dinosaurs gestate their young?
- What do Aiguebelle, Centerbe and Ettaler have in common?
They are herbal liqueurs
- Which movie do the main characters in When Harry Met Sally lie in bed watching?
- What do Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera have in common?
They’re both singers, and both performed with the Mickey Mouse Club
- If someone is an octogenarian, what decade of their life are they in?
- What writer was forced by his government to decline his Nobel Prize for literature?
- What solo singing star began his career with the Spencer Davis Group and Traffic?
- What natural feature occupies a quarter of Africa?
The Sahara Desert
- Which of the following did not rule the Holy Roman Empire?
Charles the Wise
- In what sport did Bill Beaumont captain England?
- In the kitsch 70s series Charlie’s Angels, what was unusual about Charlie?
He was never on screen
- Who dreamed up the original Utopia?
- In Back To The Future, what speed must the car go to travel through time?
- What country are the Ozarks in?
- Moriarty was one of the great villains of literature. Who was his famous adversary?