‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- Who is the wizard in The Lord Of The Rings?
- In professional boxing, what would a fighter weighing 140-147 lbs be called?
- What actor, destined for stardom, played the corpse in the 1983 film ‘The Big Chill’?
- Roughly what speed would you be travelling at if you were in a boat doing 20 knots?
- Who investigated the murdering headless horseman of Sleepy Hollow?
- What TV show features the Cafe Nervosa?
- What Joe Jackson song has the line ‘Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street’?
‘Is She Really Going Out With Him?’
- How did Moses see God at Horen, when he told him to lead the Israelites out of Egypt?
As a burning bush
- What plant does gin take its flavour from?
- Which Catherine outlived Henry VIII?
- What is the second most spoken language in the world?
Spanish – Mandarin is first, English is third
- What UK actor won a Tony award in 1998 for his Broadway portrayal of the MC in Cabaret?
- Aside from being the husband of Marilyn Monroe, what else was Joe DiMaggio famous as?
A baseball player
- When was the United Nations founded?
- Where was the 2006 World Cup staged?
- What Kurt Weill opera, with the song ‘Mac The Knife’, was shut by the Nazis soon after opening?
The Threepenny Opera
- What is the tune to Danny Boy known as?
The Derry Air
- What Shakespeare play was the insipration for the film ‘Ten Things I Hate About You’?
The Taming Of The Shrew
- If you wrote the number 600 in Roman numerals, what would you write?
- Who was Steed’s first sidekick in The Avengers?
- What boundary region has been long fought over by Israel and Syria?
The Golan Heights
- What Disney film featured the Bad ‘Uns, Jasper, and Horace?
- Before going solo, what pop group did Bryan Ferry front?
- What is a cor anglais?
A woodwind instrument