The team at the Chantry walled garden centre have been hard at work, preparing the planters that were to be erected in Ipswich high street. The team worked tirelessly to ensure these planters were planted to the required specifications, and are extremely proud of their achievement in filling all 40 (80 separate halves that needed attention) circular planters that were attached round the lamp posts in the main high street of Ipswich town centre by the council, prior to the Jubilee celebrations this past weekend.
- When are activsteps classes?
- When can I play badminton?
- When can I play boccia?
- When can I play bowls?
- When are better balance classes?
- When is the next otago class?
- When is the next Community market?
- When can I learn kurling?
- When can I play walking football?
- When is the next multi sport event?
- When are sitting strong classes?
- When can I play table tennis?