‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- What happened to Nelson’s body after he died?
He was pickled in brandy and shipped home
- Green and orange are two of the secondary colours. What is the third?
- How was the Sword of Damocles suspended?
By a single hair
- What is the adult leader of a Brownie pack called?
- What was the name of Mickey Mouse’s dog?
- Who won the Women’s Football World Cup in 2003?
- What US president was elected to office four times?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Complete the question: ‘The way to a man’s heart is through his…’
- What cathedral has the tallest spire in England?
- In The Wind in the Willows, what reckless driver was imprisoned?
- Where is the CNN organisation based?
- Who was thought to have washed his hands of Christ’s final fate?
- What modern British political party was founded by a man who also founded his own church?
Democratic Unionist Party
- Who were the couple featured in the Kinks’ 1967 hit Waterloo Sunset?
Terry & Julie
- Whose nemesis is Elmer Fudd?
- What name is given to a narrow strip of land that bridges two larger land areas?
- Who was called Britain’s once and future king?
- What company made the world’s first PC?
MITS made the first PC in 1974, but it didn’t have a screen, and could only do simple calculations. Apple made the first mass-produced personal computer with a monitor with the Apple II in 1977.
- ‘Working with her was like being hit over the head with a Valentine’s card’. Who was being described?
- What Olympic sport prohibits the wearing of a beard?
- What do ‘the wheels on the bus’ do?
Go round and round
- True of false – one of Snow White’s dwarves was called ‘Cheerful’?
- What is Hamas?
An anti-Israeli terror group
- What is the capital of the Italian region of Lazio?