‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- When is St Patrick’s Day celebrated?
- What is a village without a church called?
- Which male singing voice is between tenor and bass?
- In German mythology what is the name of the siren who lived on a rock and lured boatmen to their deaths?
- In what year were dog licences abolished in England?
- What type of leaves does a silkworm feed on?
- Which UK newspaper had the first colour supplement?
Sunday Times (4th Feb 1962)
- What type of creature is a mouthbrooder?
- What colour is the Mr Men Character Mr Worry?
- Which group had three consecutive UK Christmas number ones in 1996, 97 and 98?
- In which sport do Great Britain and the USA compete for the Westchester Cup?
- In which war was the Battle of Bosworth Field?
War of the Roses
- Who wrote the opera Cosi fan Tutte?
- Who is generally credited with having invented the telephone?
Alexander Graham Bell
- What is the US state capital of Arizona?
- In which century was the first recorded Viking raid on England?
- Olfactory relates to which of the senses?
- Rome is on which river?
- What was the name of the bottled water launched by Coca-Cola and then withdrawn?
- Which side of a coin is obverse, heads or tails?