‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- Who is the current FA President?
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- What miraculous food was given to the Israelites wandering in the wilderness?
- Whose daughters were Goneril, Regan & Cordelia?
- What is a motte?
A mound a castle sits on
- What musical does the football anthem ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ come from?
- What name is given to young pilchards?
- What 90s grunge band featured Krist Novoselic & Dave Grohl?
- What area of work was Jacob Epstein famous in?
- What country has more bikes than any other?
Netherlands – at 1.3 bikes per person
- What astrological sign comes after Cancer and before Virgo?
- In geometry, what is a reflex angle?
One that is more than 180 degrees but less than 360
- Who sang the punk cult classic ‘White Man In Hammersmith Palais’?
- What is the notorious tidal current in the Lofoten Islands off northern Norway called?
- What is the disorder Sydenham’s chorea often called?
St Vitus’s Dance
- If you were in Amman, what country’s capital would you be in?
- In what film does Jack Nicholson announce his arrival with the declaration, ‘Here’s Johnny!’?
- What opera was legally limited by its composer to be performed with all black actors?
Porgy and Bess
- What European country was ruled by King Zog until 1946?
- What Victorian literary scoundrel did George Macdonald Fraser make an anti-hero?
- Ultravox’s 1981 classic ‘Vienna’ was kept from the number one spot by what song?
‘Shaddap You Face’ by Joe Dolce
- What US president’s previous jobs included that of a male model?
- In pottery terminology, what is a banker?
- What was the name of the Lone Ranger’s horse?
- What type of sherry is oloroso?
Dark & sweet