‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- If you had a hogshead of wine, how much wine would you have?
- What 60s cult TV show was devised and introduced by Rod Serling?
The Twilight Zone
- What was Huey Lewis and the News theme song for the film classic ‘Back to the Future’?
The Power Of Love
- If it rains on St Swithin’s Day, how many days’ rain does the old rhyme say will follow?
- What name is given to the five lines that music is written on?
- Whose stated intention was it to blow the Scots back to Scotland?
The Gunpowder plotters
- Competitive swimming has four events: breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly…and what?
- Who was the last Prime Minister of Northern Ireland?
- What year did food rationing end in Britain?
- Who is the first character Dorothy meets on the road to Oz?
- The fictional 17th-century Spanish romantic Don Quixote became the star of what musical?
Man Of La Mancha
- What, according to Christ, was the greatest of the three main virtues?
- What organisation did Captain Scarlett work for?
- What Italian guerrilla fighter had a biscuit named after him?
- Which of the following countries has never had an Irish-born president or prime minister?
New Zealand, Israel, USA
- What drug was initially derived from willow-tree bark?
- What is carpology the study of?
Fruit and seeds
- What US state are the Catskill Mountains in?
- Which of the following TV series has never become a motion picture?
Dad’s Army, On The Buses, Are You Being Served?
- What was Marillion’s biggest UK hit?
- What Irish actor has been Oscar-nominated seven times but has never won?
- Who was the first Archbishop of Canterbury?
- What county cricket club’s colours are dark green & scarlet?
- What platform at King’s Cross Station does the Hogwarts Express leave from?