Today was very busy! We had a delivery of chipped branches from Kevin and crew, which we used to create a new pathway and also mulch the new border under the trees. Also Katherine from Katie’s Garden nursery (a Sudbury in Bloom contact) brought us four trays of assorted big plants for the garden, so we had quite a lot to plant. We had to get the new plants and the recently planted beds watered too. 9 volunteers today. It was also nice to see a few young people sitting in the flower garden, enjoying the space.
- When are activsteps classes?
- When can I play badminton?
- When can I play boccia?
- When can I play bowls?
- When are better balance classes?
- When is the next otago class?
- When is the next Community market?
- When can I learn kurling?
- When can I play walking football?
- When is the next multi sport event?
- When are sitting strong classes?
- When can I play table tennis?