A Rackets Taster event was held recently at Ipswich Sports Club in Ipswich, attracting 24 participants. The activities, which were targeted at athletes with a learning disability, included a variety of tennis and badminton skills and challenges. Several of the players were new to one or both of these great sports. Many thanks to Ipswich Sports Club, Wots Up, Papworth Trust, ActivLives and Special Olympics Suffolk for their hard work in making this event happen. It is planned to run a similar event again in the autumn.
- When are activsteps classes?
- When can I play badminton?
- When can I play boccia?
- When can I play bowls?
- When are better balance classes?
- When is the next otago class?
- When is the next Community market?
- When can I learn kurling?
- When can I play walking football?
- When is the next multi sport event?
- When are sitting strong classes?
- When can I play table tennis?