The Priority Services Register provides free practical support to a range of people who might need extra help due to varying factors including age, ill health or disability. This includes families with young children or those with caring responsibilities.
The wide range of support services includes:
- Sending bills in alternative formats
- Proactively contacting our customers in the event of an incident and if necessary, supplying bottled water to them
- Helping read our customers water meters if they’re unable to do it themselves
- Protecting our customers against bogus callers and scams with our password scheme
- For our customers whose first language isn’t English, we can communicate through over 3000 languages using an interpretation service & also Sign Language.
- We have our knock and wait service, for our customers who need a little extra time to get to the door
For customers to find out more about the Priority Services Register and to sign up, visit: anglianwater.co.uk/priority or call our dedicated team on 0800 232 1951.