‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- What Kenny Rogers song has the line ‘It’s hard to love a man whose legs are bent and paralysed’?
‘Ruby, Don’t Take Your Love To Town’
- What‘s the name of foreigners who fought for the Spanish government in the Civil War?
The International Brigade
- Who invented the Mars Bar in 1920?
- What does an Archimedes’ Screw do?
- Where is the Ocean of Storms?
On the Moon
- According to the Stranglers, what hero ‘got an ice-pick that made his ears burn’?
- What sport’s name translates as ‘the gentle way’?
- How many virtues were there traditionally thought to be?
- Who was the animator in Monty Python’s Flying Circus?
- What would you expect a cooper to make?
- Where is the priceless 8th-century Celtic illuminated manuscript ‘The Book of Kells’ housed?
- One of the two gangs in West Side Story was the Sharks; what was the other one?
- Where in a boat is the stern?
- Prince wrote the Bangles’ first big hit. What was it called?
- Ingrid Bergman had an infamous affair in 1949 with a director she later married. Who was he?
- Which country is part of the UK but not part of Britain?
- What did Galahad, Perceval, Tristan & Mordred all have in common?
All were Knights of the Round Table
- What is a greenstick fracture?
An incomplete fracture in a child’s bone
- What arrived in Britain in 1347?
The Black Death
- What is the world’s longest rail journey?
Moscow to Vladivostok
- What is the fastest land mammal over a short distance?
- What film earned John Wayne his only Oscar?
- What event in 1447 was said by some to pave the way for the Reformation?
The discovery of printing
- What was the sequel to the British sitcom; Porridge?