‘Think you know it all?’ Answers
- What Norse warriors worked themselves into a bloodthirsty frenzy before battle?
- Who is credited with devising the first waterproof fabric?
- How many points would a snooker player score for potting a red then a brown ball?
- What stage show gave Jason Donovan his 1991 hit, ‘Any Dream Will Do’?
Joseph & His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- What is a banderole?
- James Fenimore Cooper’s character Uncas was ‘The Last Of….’ what?
- What group of Greek islands is Corfu in?
- What comedy writer and actor sang the theme song for ‘One Foot In The Grave’?
- Who is the Greek god of sleep & dreams?
- What country won the first Eurovision Song Contest?
- What film ends with the line, ‘He ran them off their feet’?
Chariots of Fire
- What is the only place in the world where there is no cold virus?
- Porthos and Aramis were two of the Three Musketeers; who was the third?
- Igor Sikorsky designed the first what?
- In what war did the Light Brigade charge?
- What would you do with an ocarina?
- Complete George Bush’s 1991 comment: ‘We need a nation closer to the Waltons than to…’?
- Which human bone is the longest?
Femur (hip to knee)
- Where is Nelson’s flagship, The Victory, permanently docked?
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark had a 1980 hit with ‘Enola Gay’; what was the song about?
The plane that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima
- What city has the Prado gallery?
- Who played the musical American George M. Cohan in ‘Yankee Doodle Dandy’?
- What relation was the witch Morgan le Fay to King Arthur?
- What country cricket club plays at St Lawrence Ground?