‘The Cat’s Meow’ Answers
- What is a female cat called?
Queen or Molly
- What happened to a French cat named Felicette in 1963?
It was the first cat sent into space!
- True or False. Cats can be left-pawed or right-pawed?
- Who wrote Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats?
- Name the pet cat of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potterbooks?
- Who invented cat’s eyes?
- The GCCF is the largest pedigree cats registry in the UK; what does GCCF stand for?
Governing Council of the Cat Fancy
- Smudge, Socks and Cookie – what’s the connection?
They’re all former Blue Peter cats
- Who almost always appears with a white Turkish Angora cat in the James Bond films?
Ernst Stavro Blofeld
- Who did television presenter Cat Deeley marry in 2012?
‘Wild Thing!’ Answers
Can you name these wildflowers which are out in flower now?
There are 4 different wildflowers in this photo of a Suffolk roadside verge
Start at the bottom of the photo and work upwards.
2. Dog Violet